How to order
Order Online OTC Products
- Select the OCT products you wish to purchase
- Enter the quantity required and then click on the [BUY] button.
- Once all products have been added to your shopping cart click the [CHECK OUT] button.
- If you are already a registered customer simply enter your login and password, otherwise click on [NEW USER]
- New users must register and fill in all fields before continuing with purchase
- Enter credit card details or payment options and confirm mailing address
- You have now successfully made your purchase with OZPharmacy Online you will receive an email confirmation and another email once your goods have been dispatched
Order Online Prescription Products
- Search for your medicine via the search or browse option.
- Pay online and confirm mailing address.
- Post your prescription to:
Shop 12, 254 Hampshire Road
- A Pharmacist will call you.
- You have now successfully made your purchase with pharmacy supply online you will receive an email confirmation and another email once your goods have been dispatched
- Contact us on (03) 9311 1336
- Pharmacy Assistants are able to take all phone orders
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Quote your username and product codes you wish to purchase.
Note: All prescription items purchased can only be processed once original script has been received in the mail. Original prescriptions must be written by a registered Australian medical practitioner. Australian law does not allow us to dispense faxed prescriptions. Customers with entitlement cards must ensure they provide these details to guarantee correct pricing.